Welcome! Thank you for visiting. I hope my words will bless and encourage you.
- Lessons from Logs
- A Dream for Us and Hope for Them: Our Guatemala Mission Trip
- Sweet Deal
- A Penny Saved and a Lesson Learned
- Raising Backyard Chickens
- Parts of Speech: Building Blocks of Beautiful Sentences
- 365 Ways to Simplify Your Life: An Interview with Patrice Lewis
- A Ship Full of Ideas: Lesson Plans on the Titanic
- Stepping out in Faith
- No Snow Birds
- A School for All Seasons: Public School to Homeschool and Back Again
- This Changing Landscape
Monthly Archives: July 2016
The phone lay smashed on the road. I stood there staring at the innards. Its back had been sheared off to reveal its guts. Eviscerated. I found myself paralyzed. Knowing, of course, this thing wasn’t alive but still not wanting … Continue reading
“I have been through some terrible things in my life, some which actually happened.”* My two teenage sons were going to a concert in Brooklyn. I was terrified. We live in Connecticut. Not Hartford … Source: To Brooklyn–and Beyond!